I’m finally out of my reading slump and although I missed my September goal of nine books by two, I’m feeling really good about October! I’ll be reading seven contemporaries this month, and I always seem to breeze by those in a day or two. Hopefully that will speed up my extra ambitious (and wild) TBR!
- The Wrath & the Dawn by Renee Ahdieh
- The Rose & the Dagger by Renee Ahdieh
- Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
- Siege and Storm by Leigh Bardugo
- Ruin and Rising by Leigh Bardugo
- He Said, She Said by Kwame Alexander
- Roomies by Sara Zarr and Tara Altebrando
- Broken Hearts, Fences, and Other Things to Mend by Katie Finn
- Revenge, Ice Cream, and Other Things Best Served Cold by Katie Finn
- Kids of Appetite by David Arnold
- The Midnight Star by Marie Lu
- The Beginning of Everything by Robyn Schneider
- Written in the Stars by Aisha Saeed
- Zodiac by Romina Russel
I’ll be posting reviews of The Wrath & The Dawn, Kids of Appetite, Zodiac, The Thousandth Floor, and Three Dark Crowns, so keep updated!
Until next time!